Friday, November 10, 2006

Wine from A to Zin Recap

First and foremost, my deepest apologies for the delayed post. As some of you know I have been battling a nasty cold/sinus infection/plague since last Thursday. The Wine from A to Zin Night on Friday was more than I could have imagined. We had over twenty people to taste the five wines. And what fun did we have! The food was excellent and the wines held their own. Katie and I had selected the wines based on previous experience, but we had no idea everyone else would love them as much as we do. Especially the 2005 St. Supery Sauvignon Blanc, or as its now commonly being referred to "the grapefruit wine." I am already in the early stages of planning the next extravaganza, and its looking more and more like it will be a Pinot Noir focus. Special thanks to all who attended. I hope I didn't come across as snoody about the wine. I loved talking to you about wine, my knowledge about it is something I have been dieing to share. Thank you again! Till next time..."Don't go passing out or going to the Dark Side."--Jack, Sideways

No comments: