Saturday, June 02, 2007

A to Zin: Round Two

The second Wine from A to Zin night is less than two weeks away. The date has been set for June 15th. And while it will be an eventful evening no matter what, I still haven't settled on a theme. I am currently leaning towards the Pacific Northwest, but Australia and New Zealand have intriguing as well. Katie mentioned a California vs. Pac-NW comparison tasting, but I think that would be too heavy on Reds. Same as last time, we'll provide the wine if guests are kind enough to provide some appetizers. We are looking forward to another fun and informative night with friends. If you haven't received the "evite" for the night, please leave a comment with your e-mail address here, and I will gladly forward it to you. And if you have a preference on what type of wine you would like (dry, sweet, white, red, even rosé) I'd be more than happy to try and accommodate. As soon as I have finalized a plan, you'll see it here first. Till next time... "[in French] I love the sea, so beautiful, so mysterious... so full of fish."--Luc, French Kiss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.