Monday, February 26, 2007

Taking Requests

It's almost time for Katie and I to move to the new house in Connecticut! But, I think I'll stick with the RI Wine Guy moniker for now. Once we're settled we are going to be hosting another Wine from A to Zin Night. And while I have some rough ideas of what wines to pour, I want your input! What type of wine would you like to see? A certain varietal? Maybe a specific region? Maybe a general type (fruity, dry, crisp, i.e.)? Please leave a comment with what you would like to see and I'll do my best to accommodate. Till next time..."Are you chewing gum?"--Miles, Sideways

3 comments:

Silveradohd59 said...

Do they still make Boonesfarm? it was one of my favorites along with California coolers

Unknown said...

How'd I know you were gonna make a smart a$$ comment like that? And mom wonders where I get it from.

Anonymous said...

Hey man, I found an article about counterfeit wines. The best way to know if a wine is fake is to hire Jack, who can tell you in 10 seconds. See you Thursday for beer!

~Phil

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17538991/site/newsweek/?GT1=9145