Saturday, March 25, 2006

New Bottle

Just received a new acquisition today. My father-in-law gave me a bottle for house sitting two weeks ago. Its a bottle of 1998 Kunde Estate Sonoma Valley Shaw Vineyard Century Vines Zinfandel. That makes it the official, "longest name in my cellar" winner. I'm thinking that a single vineyard Zin from Sonoma at 8 years old must be peaking about now. I'll either share it with my relatives when we journey to Willamette Valley next month or with my wife over a nice dinner before then. Which ever route I chose, it should be a special bottle. Till Next Time..."I am not drinking any f#*king merlot!"

2 comments:

Jack said...

I have bottles that are much more special to share with you!

Jack said...

Trust me auntie, I'll bring out something really special for you guys in two weeks!